Tuesday 15 February 2011

Sample of Corpus

jed :Today is Chinese traditional spring day
meemo: Jed where r u from
crazyfrog: happy TSD then
jed: I m a China
meemo: wow
jed: What about you
meemo: happy this day for u
brazilian: china rox
jed: Thank you
meemo: i'm from kingdom saudia Arabia
jed: Wow
meemo: very welcomes
combro_asin: holiday means sleep late...ha ha ha
meemo: lol
jed: There is a chance that I will go
meemo: go to where?
jed: your country
meemo: really
kaan: hi
meemo: hi kaan
jed: I'm sorry my English is bad
jed: ys
kaan: hi meemo
meemo: no problem
brazilian: hey jed, you fight kung fu?
kaan: wassup guys?
jed: a little
brazilian: nice
jed: it too difficult
meemo: why do you want to come to saudia arabia
jed: Bruce lee
meemo: kaan how r u
mahesh: i am fn
combro_asin: nothing much kaan
crazyfrog: all muslim want to come KSA
brazilian: jackie chan
mahesh: what about you
mahesh: i am india
kaan: fine meemo and u
jed: ys
meemo: yeah that's right
mahesh: and you
combro_asin: they say that panda is kungfu master...
jed: Bruce lee you like KungFu?
kaan: where r u from guys
crazyfrog: turtles is better :))
meemo: i'm very well
kaan: ý m from turkey
jed: Bruce lee
mahesh: you like kung fu
meemo: i'm from saudia arabia
crazyfrog: turkey
kaan: nice
meemo: kaan u
jed: O
kaan: turkey
meemo: nice
meemo: aha aha
jed: I want to go to everywhere
kaan: ý want to go mecce and medine one day ý hope that
meemo: that's amazing
meemo: i love makkah and madinah
kaan: ý also like
jed: Who can tell me ICQ
crazyfrog: ÝCQ
crazyfrog: now i tell u :))
jed: I want to talk to SB
meemo: i don't know
jed: Meemo,
meemo: yes jed
jed: you dont have ICQ?
meemo: m i can't understand i just have emile
jed: ¡ª¡ª_,¡ª¡ª
jed: oh,that is ok
jed: Cant you tell me
meemo: sorry i can't cuz i can't understand
jed: CarzyFrong
kaan: ý want to be there like every body lands where foot marked our prophet hz mohammed
meemo: yeah
kaan: u r so lucky man cuz u live in there
Montana-Guy: hello room
meemo: yeah thanks my god
guest_131: hello
meemo: hello
meemo: no
kaan: hello montana guy
kaan: meemo how do u see last revolution that lived eygpt and tunissia ?
kaan: u support ?
kaan: there is no comment ?
kaan: :)
thaigirl: hi
kaan: hi
kaan: how's u

http://chat.icq.com/icqchat/chatroom.php?c_id=18

2 comments:

  1. ooo…I love pandas. Here I bought a cuddly panda bag (L) that I can hardly put it down! I believe it is a GREAT find for every panda fanatic! hkpanda.freetzi. com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question. Is this the mini corpus used to analyse politeness for the assignment?

    ReplyDelete