Monday 3 January 2011

Group Members Profile

My name is Suhaila Binti Abdul Aziz. I was born on 24th August 1988 at University Malaya Medical Centre, Kuala Lumpur. I live in USJ, Subang Jaya. I am the second from four siblings.  I enjoy sports especially hockey and handball. However, due to some injuries, I stopped to participate in any activity that requires excessive physical movement. I usually spend my leisure time by playing computer games and reading comics. Right now, I am in my final year in IIUM. I want to work in TV station after I graduate from this university.  



  I am Nor Hidayah bt Mohamad, 23 years old. Born on 15 March 1988.Majoring in Linguistics and minoring in Islamic Revealed Knowledge. I come from Kuantan, Pahang. Now, I’m in 4th year 1st semester doing Bachelor of English Language and Literature. I have 6 siblings and I’m the 5th. Being here is my dream since I was in form 1. I love to eat chocolates. (“,)v  Playing badminton and hang out with my best friends are my hobby. My aim in my life is trying to spread da’wah in any means and anywhere I go. 






 
Name given is Siti Azika Binti Morni and prefer to ba called Iyka. Born on 16th of January, 1989. I am the youngest among four siblings. My hometown is in Kuching, Sarawak. I'm a third year student and specializing in English Linguistics & Literature.














I'm Anum Mardhiah. I was born on 27th April 1989 and I'm a third year BENL student. I love watching movies and listening to the music. I'm from Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

No comments:

Post a Comment